- Combining REDD, PFM and FSC-certification in South-Eastern TanzaniaFinal report from a five year REDD Pilot Project (2010-2014)3.2 M
- Timber Stocks Assessment Kilwa District 2004.pdfWide-Scale Timber Stocks Assessment in Kilwa District 20041.1 M
- Drivers of Deforestation and Forest Degradation in Kilwa District.pdfDrivers of Deforestation in Kilwa District1.2 M
- Quantifying carbon stocks for REDD implementation in Kilwa District.pdfQuantifying carbon stocks for REDD+ implementation in Kilwa District1.5 M
- Markets for 5 timber species found in community forests in Tanzania.pdfInternational market potential for 5 locally prized woods from south-east Tanzania1.3 M
- Blackwood as a flagship Oryx 38 .pdfStocks and exploitation of East African blackwood: a flagship species for Tanzania’s Miombo woodlands? Oryx 38(3): 266-272
- PFRA Experiences from Kilwa Arc Journal 21 .pdfParticipatory Forest Resources Assessment: Experiences from Kilwa. Arc Journal 21: 21-23
- Oryx Conservation News April 2010.pdfFirst commercial timber harvest from a community-managed forest in Tanzania Oryx 44(2): 165-166
- Biodiversity conservation and certified community forests ETFRN 51 .pdfBiodiversity and certified community forests in Tanzania. ETFRN 51: 72-77.
- Assessing biomass carbon in miombo Arc Journal 27 .pdfAccurately assessing biomass carbon in Miombo woodlands. Arc Journal 27: 18-21.
- Making REDD work for communities and forests Gatekeeper March 2014.pdfMaking REDD work for communities and forests: three shared lessons from project designers. Gatekeeper 155.
Copyright is retained by publishing journals.